UNBLOCKING YOUR URL ON FACEBOOK
Most fustrating moment in blogging comes when ones URL gets blocked,this is mainly experience by newbies.
When once URL get blocked by facebook one loses the ability to get tones of traffic from facebook. Facebook is a free platform which allowes you get tones of traffic from a single post.
little did some site owners know that facebook has it laid down rules and regulations know as it community standards. Most times bloggers do violate this rule which might lead to either permanent ban or temporary ban. Depending on your offence.
Types of ban by facebook.
- Temporary ban
- permanent ban
Temporary ban: When this happens you can appeal and get your URL unblocked.
when this happens that site URL can never be unblocked
Most community standards users violate
- Spamming facebook with unnecessary links
- frequent publishing of post
- Been reported by a an individual, this leads to fast ban
- Unauthorized activities
- Many others.
- Free browsing using stark vpn
- Enjoy free browsing using 24clan vpn green
- Enjoy glo amebo
- Get your mumber for all networks
- Get free data and calls bundle from mtm
- List of Nigeria working vpn
- 9mobile unlimited bundles
Unblock your URL IN 3 days.
Like I said earlier on this article we are going to discuss how to unblock URL in seconds. You are to follow all the steps listed below accordingly
1. Visit facebook debug tool:
- Facebook has provided developers with a tool to trouble shoot any problem on thier URL to meet facebook standards. This tool is very useful in unblocking facebook URL.
- You are to Visit facebook debug tool
- Fill in your blocked URL on the box and click on debug.
- An error message will be displayed as show below
- click on let us know
- write a tangible brief explanation convincing them you didn’t spam facebook or you don’t know the community standards.
- Click on submit
Go to your site page on facebook.
You can visit your page on facebook and write a short post with the title I don’t post spam and publish your post.
Go to your previous posts on facebook.
One important thing to do during this process is to visit your previous posts on facebook, you can actually do this by visiting any group you posted before and search your name or anything related to you and surely all your post will appear and some carrying your URL.
But meanwhile this post will be carrying an error message,all you need to do is to click on not spam located on the URL. Do this to many post.
You are to repeat all this steps three times a day and watch you URL been unblocked