How to calculate futminna post utme aggregate
The federal university of technology Minna has been know for it high
educational standers,it has been crowned the second best in Nigeria in terms of technology and 22nd in Africa.
It high educational standers can’t be overemphasized,it is important to know your aggregate so as to enable you know your chances in getting admission into that great institution.
The federal university of technology Minna admission process is base on merit.
So on this very article am going to show or teach you how to calculate your post utme aggregate.
- Bida admission form still on sale
- Closing date for utme remains the same
- Bida degree programs admission form
- Jamb caps as a system for admission
- How to calculate utme aggregate
- Futminna Utme result checker
- Auchi poly admission list out
How to calculate post utme aggregate
Generally post utme is been totalled in two ways
1. When it is been totalled over hundred that in percentage.
2. When it been totalled over 400.
Now the federal university of technology Minna post utme is been totalled over 400.
To calculate your post utme aggregate listen to the following steps below.
1. Add your post utme score and your jamb score together. I.e let assume you got 250 in jamb and 250 in post utme.
2. Divide your the score gotten in step one by two
That is: 500/2= 250.
250 is your aggregate,what you have to do next is to check the department cut off mark for your desired course which could be found here.
Also see: jamb CAPS as a system for admission
Now let assume you are an aspirants of civil engineering
The cut off mark for civil is 210 .
Then you can now rejoice for you have attained the requirements.
Also read: Bida poly in affiliation with futminna admission form
Note: to attain you desired course it is advisable that you score more than the cut off point.
That is you are expected to get 220 get 250